NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Many roads have become impassible due to heavy rains and flooding in Middle Tennessee. Here is a list of state and county roads as of 1 p.m. Thursday
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CROSS AN AREA WITH WATER OVER THE ROAD. TURN AROUND AND CHANGE YOUR ROUTE.
STATE ROAD CLOSURES:
- SR 129 5.2
- SR 7 LM 29.5 NB
- SR 240 LM 10 to 10.5 NB
- SR 129 LM 0 – 1
- SR 273 LM 13.9 to 15.1
- SR 247 @ Leipers Creek Rd LM 1.41 to
- UPDATE: NOW OPEN: SR 7 @ LM 6.9 to 7.2 (Pulaski Hwy)
- UPDATE: NOW OPEN: SR 245 @ Moores Lane
- SR 271 7 – 7.2
- SR 272 @ Verona Caney Rd 9.63 to 14.5
- SR 438 LM 20.5 to 21.5
- SR 99 @ LM 24 Ghee Rd to Wilson-Overall Rd – Water receding. Crews are slowing traffic and allowing drivers to pass through
- SR 269 LM 10 Midland Rd to Huff Cemetery – Water receding. Crews are slowing traffic and allowing drivers to pass through
COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES:
- Simmons Rd. at 3 Forks Bridge
- Jernigan Lane/Wartrace
- Cannon Rd./Wartrace
- Burns Rd.
- Quarry at Lipscomb St.
- Wheel Rd/Card Rd.
- 552 Rattlesnake Lodge Rd.
- Potts Rd./Wartrace
- Old Flatt Creek at Hilltop Road
- Old Nashville Dirt Road at El Bethel
- Bell Buckle/Wartrace Rd.
- Sims Rd./64 West
- Pass Road
- Old Center Church/Earnest Campbell
- Peacock Lane/Off Midland Road
- Higgins Road/Wartrace
- Eddy Rd./Off 231 N.
- Zion Hill/Unionville Rd.
- Mullins Mill/41A South
- Armstrong Valley at Thompson
- Veterans Parkway and Armstrong Valley
- Epps Mill between Miller and Auldridge
- Lassiter Road and U.S. Highway 70 South (John Bragg Highway)
- 2400 block of Mt. Herman Road
- Elman Mill
- Stones River near Crescent & Walnut Grove
- Christiana Fosterville
- County Farm Slab
High Water/ Impassable:
- Elam Mill
- Stones River between Crescent and Walnut Grove
- Christiana-Fosterville Road
- County Farm at the slab
- Shoemaker before the bridge
- Ghee Lane
- Slab on Vaught Road
- Elam Road between County Farm Road and Joe B. Jackson Parkway
- Vears near Double Springs
- Sulphur Springs near Shacklett
- Florence at Rebel
- Newtown Road at the Bedford County line
- Midland-Fosterville Road at Campground Road
- Skinner Flat Rd in Manchester
- Ester Lane in Manchester
Lincoln County roads:
- Lincoln Co – SR 129 LM 0 – 1
Williamson County roads:
- Trinity Rd between Arno and Murfreesboro Rd is CLOSED
- Blazer Rd at Boyd Mill Pike is CLOSED
- Third Avenue North
- Eastern Planes Circle
- Lewisburg Pike from Mack Hatcher to Carnton Lane.
Maury County roads:
- S. Cross Bridges in the S curve please caution in this area, 1418 – 1645 is Closed.
- Armstrong Ln in the 800 block use caution.
- Stiversville Rd / Toll Dugger Rd – Several inches of water and Goose Neck trailers in road. Use caution these are visible.
- Mt Joy Rd near Solvay (Old Cytec) – Several inches of water on the roadway. Road is passable but partial covered with water
- Mt Joy Rd Off Ramp from US Hwy 43- Down to one lane due to standing water.
- Murphy Ln/Pulaski Hwy- Part blocked with water. Cannot see bottom of road.
- Old Hwy 99/Lasea Rd- Fast moving water around Family Baptist Church
- Pulaski Hwy/Bigbyville Rd-Water crossing the roadway. Signs have been placed at this location.
- Polk Lane just outside of Mount Pleasant City Limits
- Witherspoon Rd between Theta Pke and Old TVA Rd- Several inches of water on the roadway
- Lawrenceburg Hwy between Williams Hollow Rd and W Sheepneck Rd- down to one lane
- W Sheepneck Rd between Johnson Hill Rd and Billy Irwin Rd
- Canterbury Dr between Asbury Dr and Covey Hollow Rd
- Elk Ridge Rd near Enterprise Rd-covered with water but passable.
- Baker Rd near Nashville Hwy-road covered with water but passable.
- Mooresville Pke between Scott Hollow Rd and Cemetery Rd- covering both lanes but passable
- Terrapin Branch Rd- Water covering both lanes. Some residents will not be able to get out of driveway.
- Old Leipers Creek Rd-Large amount of water covering both driveways.
- Valley Creek Rd at Pullen Mill Rd-Fast moving water and debris in the roadway.
- Sowell Mill Pike at Johnson Creek
- Campbellsville Pike at Moore Ln-Swift water signs to be posted in the area.
- Luke Moser Rd between Gillespie Ln and Galloway Rd-Several residents may be effected by high water.
- Cannon Rd / Ashwood – Several inches of water on road way.
- Scott Hollow Rd between 4486 – 4506 Several inches of water possibly close to a foot of water covering the road.
- Valley Creek Rd has multiple areas of high water.
- Riverwalk Park
Keep an eye on the radar at wkrn.com/radar.
Visit wkrn.com/closings for a full list of school closures and delays.
Get the latest forecast at wkrn.com/forecast.
Download the free News 2 StormTracker App from WKRN and Nashville’s News 2 and be prepared when severe weather strikes.