NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – It’s pretty simple math–more people plus more cars equals more traffic problems.
People in Davidson County may vote on a transit plan to help, but even if it passes, the impact won’t be seen for years.
News 2 is digging deeper into Nashville’s traffic nightmare all day Thursday in every newscast.
“Nashville 2018: Traffic Wars” will investigate the impact the city’s growth is having on drivers, businesses and surrounding counties.
We’ll also look at potential short-term solutions.
Stories featured in Traffic Wars include:
- What happens if Nashville’s mass transit referendum fails?
- Tennessee employers change schedules to help combat traffic
- Stats show more drivers use HOV lanes illegally
- Commuters say Nashville traffic is major factor on where to look for work
- Truckers share same frustrations as Nashville drivers during
- Delivery drivers offer insight on fighting Nashville rush hour
- Technology improves timing of traffic signals
- What impact do aggressive drivers have on Nashville traffic?
“Nashville 2018: Traffic Wars” begins Thursday on Good Morning Nashville at 4 a.m. and continues throughout the day in every newscast.