NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Nashville’s growth is explosive, and cities from Murfreesboro to Clarksville are seeing an historic boom, too.
Get the inside story as our Nashville 2017 project heads into 2018. All day Wednesday, we’ll show you eight things to watch, from transportation to real estate, new sports teams and more.
We tackled questions like these:
- Will Nashville voters pony up for the mayor’s transportation plan?
- Is the hot real estate market going to cool down?
- What new businesses and restaurants are coming to Southeast Nashville?
- What new jobs are coming to the region?
Stories featured in “Nashville 2018: 8 Things to Watch” include:
- Several businesses, restaurants planned for Antioch in 2018
- Nashville’s sports landscape is now unlike any other in the country
- Expert: Middle Tennessee housing market to remain red hot in 2018
- As fastest-growing city in Tennessee, Murfreesboro tackles traffic woes
- Mass transit will be No. 1 priority for Mayor Barry in 2018
- Clarksville sees population boom as 5th largest city in Tennessee
- Get ready for construction to improve I-440 starting in 2018
- Health care, administrative services will be biggest job creators in 2018