Bellevue restaurant catches fire

Fire Lights Generic 2
(Photo: WKRN)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A Bellevue restaurant caught on fire early Monday morning.

It happened at the Kyoto Japanese Restaurant on Highway 100 around 4 a.m.

Reports indicated smoke was coming from the kitchen area, but firefighters determined the fire started in a maintenance closet near the bar.

Firefighters at the scene said most of the fire was taken out by the restaurant’s sprinkler system.

Arson has since been determined the cause.

Additional information was not released.