NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Several roads in Middle Tennessee are closed due to heavy rainfall Saturday.
In Davidson County, those areas include:
- Culbertson Road in Antioch
- Bluff Road in Antioch
- Old Glenrose Avenue in Antioch
- Newsom Station Road in Bellevue
Metro Public Works is also keeping an eye on Stewart’s Ferry Pike and Old Harding Road. They will monitor these areas throughout the night and morning.
PHOTOS: Flooding across Middle Tennessee
Road closures in Rutherford County are as follows:
- Both sides of Elam Mill at the slab
- County Farm Road
- Thompson at Armstrong Valley Road
- Stones River at the slab
- Mount Herman at Weeks Road
- The 5300 block of Epps Mill Road
- The 4300 block of Elam Road and Mount Herman at Bradyville
Some roads in Rutherford County are also impassable, including Shoemaker at the bridge, the 3500 block of Veals and Old Salem near Rockvale.
There are also reports of high water at:
- 131 Rosswood Drive
- Hedgeapple Road
- Cranor Road
- Old Woodbury Highway
- Sulphur Springs at Shacklett
- North Lamar and Rockdale Fellowship
The city of Franklin is dealing with road closures as well. Lewisburg Pike is closed from Mack Hatcher to Stewart. Polk Place and Carriage Park residents can use Mack Hatcher, but access is limited.
Drivers are reminded to use extreme caution and to not drive into standing water.