NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Nashville is in the midst of historic growth, a changing skyline, and dozens of new residents arriving daily.
News 2’s Nashville 2017 project kicked off Thursday, Jan. 19 with stories in every newscast looking at the impact of this historic boom and what generations to come can expect.
We also hosted a town hall meeting with several community and state leaders to discus how Nashville and the mid-state plans to confront and combat the effects of such massive change. Click here to watch the full discussion.
Here’s a look at the #Nashville2017 stories:
- As construction continues downtown, what will Nashville look like in future?
- Nashville real estate market continues to boom, scaring first-time home buyers
- What job opportunities can help Nashville locals survive rising cost of living?
- Williamson County thriving with growth; Officials say quality schools are key
- Nashville residents priced out of homes as neighborhoods continue to change
- Councilwoman: Antioch ‘will be one of those places to be’
- Bridgestone Americas moves to downtown Nashville
- Booming population causes traffic nightmares across Middle Tennessee
- Is there room for a Major League Soccer team in Nashville?