It’s Week 13 and while the Titans have the week off, I do not! That means time for NFL Power Rankings once again and if you want me to fall in line with everyone else, bad news, it’s not going to happen.
32. Cleveland Browns (0-12) – Expect with the Browns. Who will go 0-16.
31. San Francisco 49ers (1-10) – Remember all the Titan fans who wanted a “sexy” hire like Chip Kelly? Oh, no? No one can remember that? Well, I do. Shame on you.
30. Chicago Bears (2-10) – Yes, they rallied against the Titans. Yes, they dropped 8 passes. They were badly outplayed for over 3 quarters though, that game should never have been close.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9) – They just keep losing!!! It’s like they’re an addict or something. Bills, Lions, Texans, they just can’t stop themselves. They won’t his week against the Broncos either.
28. Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1) – Did someone actually pick this team to go to the Super Bowl? I feel soooooo much shame.
27. New York Jets (3-8) – If you’re a Titans fan you’re rooting for this sad, sad football team. They’ve go the Colts Sunday. Who starts at QB though?
26. LA Rams (4-7) – 31st in the NFL in offense, maybe instead of barring Eric Dickerson from the facility they should suit him up?
25. Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1) – So many good pieces and Carson Palmer has just outweighed them all. He has not been good with 11 interceptions and a staggering 32 sacks.
24. Carolina Panthers (4-7) – Cam Newton is completing only 56% of his passes and has only 13 TD passes.
23. Indianapolis Colts (5-6) – 30th ranked defense in the NFL and got banged up against Pittsburgh.
22. Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) – Averaging only 17 points per game over the last 3 weeks. That’s not good enough.
21. Green Bay Packers (5-6) – Signs of life from a Green Bay defense that had been horrible. They get another chance to get well this Sunday at Lambeau against Brock Osweiller. Does anyone on Earth think Osweiller is going to play well?
20. New Orleans Saints (5-6) – Drew Brees is just killing it. He’s leading the league with 326 yards a game and 30 TD’s. The Lions will have a great time in New Orleans Sunday… Yikes.
19. Minnesota Vikings (6-5) – (1-5) since a 5-0 start and their offense is horrific. They’re getting Stefan Diggs back, but he can’t play quarterback or tackle.
18. Tennessee Titans (6-6) – I would not trade Marcus Mariota for any QB in the league. They have to be better in short yardage though and their CB’s may keep them from the playoffs.
17. Houston Texans (6-5) – Brock Osweiller 12 TD’s, 13 INT’s. He’s the only starter with more INT’s than TD’s and he has Deandre Hopkins and Will Fuller to throw to.
16. Buffalo Bills (6-5) – There’s a lot to like with this team, but for some reason I just don’t trust them. Shady can still play, I trust that.
15. San Diego Chargers (5-6) – Tyrell Williams is developing into yet another big time receiver in San Diego. He’s gone for over 100 in 3 of the last 7 games.
14. Baltimore Ravens (6-5) – I’ll be honest. I don’t like Joe Flacco. I don’t like this team. They can play defense though.
13. Tampa Bay Bucs (6-5) – Well, raise your hand if you saw that 14-5 beat down of the Seahawks coming…
12. Detroit Lions (7-4) – I know, they’re 7-4, but I’m just not buying the Lions. They’ll be 7-5 after a loss in New Orleans.
11. Miami Dolphins (7-4) – 6 straight wins since they got demolished by the Titans. I am frankly stunned. I though they might have to blow the whole thing up after that game.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5) – Antonio Brown is intoxicating, yet this team left the window open for the Colts and Scott Tolzien to beat them. I’m not overlooking that.
9. Washington Redskins (6-4-1) – They lost, but I was more than impressed by the Redskins on Thanksgiving. Reed, Crowder and Garcon all have 52 receptions or more.
8. New York Giants (8-3) – They still have some proving to do. 2 of their 8 wins have come against teams with winning records.
7. Atlanta Falcons (7-4) – 49 pass plays over 20 yards and 14 of them over 40… Big play offense.
6. Denver Broncos (7-4) – The Broncos and Chiefs just found another level Sunday night. That was fun to watch.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) – Justin Houston is back and that is bad news for everyone in their path.
4. Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1) – I was tempted to drop them lower, but I’ll give them a mulligan….
3. Oakland Raiders (9-2) – They’re the Carolina Panthers of 2016, everything just seems to bounce their way, but that doesn’t make them better than Brady and the Pats.
2. Tom Brady errr, New England Patriots (9-2) – One of the least penalized teams in the league with only 66. That’s 6 a game.
1. Dallas Cowboys (10-1) – They just keep making plays… Big plays!
The offense has been a machine converting 48 percent on the third down and a perfect 7 for 7 on fourth. They’re confident too and that’s dangerous.