NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Unsolved murders, missing persons, cases that have gone cold, families that don’t know what happened to their loved ones, and—in some cases—killers who haven’t been brought to justice…
News 2 teamed with local law enforcement for CrimeTracker: Cracking Cold Cases all day in every newscast on Thursday, Nov. 17.
PHOTOS: Cracking Cold Cases
Stories aired for CrimeTracker: Cracking Cold Cases
- East Nashville: Family of Tabitha Tuders holds on to hope
- Bedford County: Family still has hope of finding Bedford County siblings
- Lawrenceburg: Woman works to honor promise to find sister’s murderer
- Giles County: Homeowner may have found crime scene in decades-old murder
- Middle Tennessee: Using missing persons database, 2 men work to close cold cases in mid-state
- Springfield: Springfield mother asks for help solving her son’s murder
- Brentwood: Murder of Ravenwood High student remains unsolved 9 years later
- Nashville – Hermitage: Shot on the side of I-40 and left for dead: Who killed Carl Williams?
- Christiana: Answers wanted in 2006 murder of Christiana man in own driveway
- Nashville – Woodbine: 47 years later, girl’s death near Woodbine skating rink remains mystery
- East Nashville: Grandmother goes missing 17 years after daughter disappears
- Nashville: Parents hope mystery surrounding son’s 2007 death can be solved