NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – News 2 takes you to multiple locations across Middle Tennessee where ghostly activity has been experienced.
From antebellum mansions, a historic hotel and even the home of a country music legend, we explore the rich, haunted history of Middle Tennessee.
Below is a list of spooky stories from across the region.
- Walking Horse Hotel: Hotel for sale in Wartrace comes with stories of apparitions
- Hotel Halbrook: Some guests have yet to check out of Dickson hotel built in 1913
- Nashville Ghost Tours: Longtime Nashville ghost tour guide shares downtown’s spooky secrets
- Rippavilla Plantation: ‘If any house could be haunted, this one would be’
- The Ryman Auditorium: Hank Williams Sr. known to haunt Ryman Auditorium, alley behind it
- Loretta Lynn Ranch: Visitors aren’t allowed upstairs at Loretta Lynn Ranch for a reason
- KP’s McMinnville Lanes: Sammy wants you to know he’s here
PHOTOS: Haunted Tennessee