NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN)- Country singer Tanya Tucker has postponed part of her tour Wednesday while she recovers from a upper respiratory infection.
Tucker reportedly became ill before a show in South Dakota and was treated locally before returning to Nashville for treatment.
Six shows were postponed while Tucker recovers.
- Oct. 07 Watertown, S.D. – Dakota Sioux Casino
- Oct. 11 Swift Current, SK Canada – The Living Sky Casino
- Oct. 12 Whitecap, SK Canada – Dakota Dunes Casino
- Oct. 14 Fort Hall, Idaho – Fort Hall Casino
- Oct. 15 Pendleton, Ore. – Wildhorse Resort
- Oct. 16 Airway Heights, Wash. – Northern Quest Casino
“I cannot apologize enough to all the fans who bought tickets and were looking forward to seeing us on the road. I just feel terrible, but I’ll get even worse if I don’t take care of myself. I love you all,” said Tucker.