Here are the Week 6 NFL Power Rankings, and you’ll see why Amy Adams Strunk is all smiles– Mike Mularkey’s Titans are moving up.
32. Cleveland Browns (0-5) – There’s a reason they can’t keep a QB healthy.
31. Miami Dolphins (1-4) – They’re a hot mess. They spent a lot on a defensive line that just got dominated.
30. San Francisco (1-4) – Gabbert is still terrible, Dolphins are “terribler”. Carlos Hyde is a nice player.
29. Chicago Bears (1-4) – Good news in a bad year. Jordan Howard looks like a go to back. 5.8 yards per carry.
28. San Diego (1-4) – We’ve seen Whisenhunt teams find ways to lose… This team is taking in that persona.
27. New Orleans (1-3) – Live the offense, but that defense is 31st in the league.
26. NY Jets (1-4) – (-10) turnover ratio, Yep that’s worst in the NFL.
25. Carolina Panthers (1-4) – This team has to be better than this right?
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) – I have to feel this team is going to improve. We will see if the bye week helped. They’ve got a winnable game in Chicago.
23. Tampa Bay Bucs (2-3) – if they could just get that second round pick on track… Wow that has to be frustrating. Also eight INT’s for Winston.
22. Indianapolis Colts (2-3) – 30th on defense and 20 sacks allowed. Not a good combo. Big one in Houston Sunday.
21. Detroit Lions (2-3) – Who’s the No. 1 WR in NFL? Marvin Jones 519 yards.
20. Tennessee Titans (2-3) – Why this high? No. 2 rushing offense, No. 10 defense will win more than a couple games.
19. New York Giants (2-3) – They’re a disappointment to me. They should be better.
18. Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) – My biggest disappointment. They got owned in Dallas.
17. Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) – Meh….
16. Houston Texans (3-2) – The play of Osweiller has to be alarming. Defense still ranks fifth overall. Mercilus is a baller.
15. Arizona Cardinals (2-3) – Manhandled the 49ers. David Johnson is fun to watch, he looks as good as any RB in the league.
14. LA Rams (3-2) – At some point they have to get something out of of the QB position. Gurley is averaging less than three yards per carry.
13. Baltimore Ravens (3-2) – They fired OC Marc Trestman. Now if they hire Mickey Mouse they’ll be better. That was a bad hire.
12. Washington Redskins (3-2) – NFC East showdown with Philly. Jordan Reed looking good again with 33 rec.
11. Buffalo Bills (3-2) – Look out for Lorenzo Alexander and his NFL leading seven sacks. They’ll be 4-2 after SF leaves town.
10. Oakland Raiders (4-1) – They’re improved but still last in defense giving up 452 yards per game. That will catch up with them at some point.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) – They lost but didn’t panic and showed fight. No. 2 defense is the surprise of the league.
8. Dallas Cowboys (4-1) – Ezekiel Elliott leads NFL with 546 yards rushing. No. 2 offense overall.
7. Green Bay Packers (3-1) – Their pass game has to improve and we will learn a lot about both teams when Dallas visits Sunday.
6. Denver Broncos (4-1) – Siemian better come back because Lynch wasn’t the answer. I know a lot of people are high on him, I’m not one of them. That means out him in the hall!
5. Seattle Seahawks (3-1) – They’ve got Jimmy Graham on track and that’s bad news for everyone in their path. Huge game with Falcons Sunday!
4. Minnesota Vikings (5-0) – I know, only unbeaten and everyone else has them number one, but 2.5 yards per carry is going to get them eventually and now they’ve lost Andre Smith. No. 1 in TO ratio +11
3. Atlanta Falcons (4-1) – Impressive win in Denver. I’ve been tough on Vic Beasley, but 3.5 sacks Sunday, yowza!!!!
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) – Leveon Bell is really good. News flash.
1. New England Patriots (4-1) – I thought Brady would have to show some rust, I was wrong… But, they did play Cleveland.