SPRING HILL, Tenn. (WKRN) – A Spring Hill Sonic is closed after an early morning grease fire.
The Spring Hill Fire Department arrived at the Sonic on 5404 Main Street in Spring Hill just after 7 a.m. Saturday.
According to Spring Hill Fire Chief Terry Hood, a grease fire broke out in a deep fryer. Employees attempted to put it out, but could not.
Everyone inside the building was able to get out safely.
About 40 firefighters from Spring Hill, Maury County and Williamson County Rescue put out the fire.
Damage to the building is extensive and the restaurant will be closed until further notice.