Spring Hill Sonic closed following grease fire

Photo: WKRN

SPRING HILL, Tenn. (WKRN) – A Spring Hill Sonic is closed after an early morning grease fire.

The Spring Hill Fire Department arrived at the Sonic on 5404 Main Street in Spring Hill just after 7 a.m. Saturday.

According to Spring Hill Fire Chief Terry Hood, a grease fire broke out in a deep fryer. Employees attempted to put it out, but could not.

Everyone inside the building was able to get out safely.

About 40 firefighters from Spring Hill, Maury County and Williamson County Rescue put out the fire.

Damage to the building is extensive and the restaurant will be closed until further notice.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s