MADISON, Tenn. (WKRN) – Hazmat crews were called to a business fire in Madison Tuesday night.
It happened at Rocket Customs, a powder coating business on Madison Industrial Drive, around 10 p.m.
Workers from a nearby business were returning when they noticed smoke and called 911.
Firefighters responded to the scene and found a piece of equipment smoldering.
Hazmat crews were called to the scene as a precaution, due to the chemicals the business uses.
The smoldering equipment was extinguished. No one was injured and no significant damage was done to the building.