MT. JULIET, Tenn. (WKRN) – Road closures for the Mt. Juliet Christmas Parade and Holiday Half Marathon & 5K will begin at 10:45 a.m. on Dec. 5.
Mt. Juliet Road will be closed completely to traffic from Charlie Daniels Parkway to W. Wilson Middle School in preparation for the events.
The Mt. Juliet Holiday Half Marathon begins around 10:45 a.m., just after the road closure, followed by the 5K at 10:55 a.m. Click here for more information on the marathon.
The parade begins at 11:00 a.m. Click here for more information about the parade.
The following are the traffic restrictions for Dec. 5. 2015:
- Mt. Juliet Road will be closed from Charlie Daniels Pkwy to Clearview Dr from 10:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Right northbound lane of N. Mt. Juliet Road will be closed from E. Division St to Clearview Dr from 10:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Westbound W. Division St will be closed from N. Mt. Juliet Rd to Tate Ln from 10:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Tate Ln will be closed to through traffic from 10:45 a.m. – Noon
- Right eastbound lane of Lebanon Rd will be closed from Tate Ln – Benders Ferry Rd from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Southbound lane of Golden Bear Gateway will be closed from Lebanon Road to Clemmons Rd from 11:20 a.m. – 1:50 p.m.
- Southbound lane of Clemmons Rd will be closed from Curd Rd to E. Division St from 11:40 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Westbound lane of E. Division St will be closed from Clemmons Rd to N. Mt. Juliet Rd from 11:40 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.