MT. JULIET, Tenn. (WKRN) – A business owner in Mt. Juliet was arrested on 16 charges after authorities say he used his cell phone shop to sell illegal drugs.
Seydina Diallo, 27, of Lebanon, was operating out of Smart Choice Wireless at 11912 Lebanon Road.
Detectives began investigating Diallo after receiving information about suspicious activity. Authorities say they witnessed multiple drug transactions at the store.
Alongside the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, the Mt. Juliet Police Department executed a search warrant of the store and Diallo’s home on July 30.
Police say 140 grams of heroin, digital scales and plastic bags were all found in the back room of his business.
At his apartment, police say they found 28 grams of meth, 28 grams of heroin, and 27 Xanax pills.
Throughout the course of the entire investigation, detectives seized more than 264 grams of heroin, 64 grams of methamphetamine, and 452 Xanax pills.
According to authorities, Diallo was nowhere to be found until they spotted him on Oct. 18. He was arrested and booked into the Wilson County jail on $75,000 bond.
He faces the following charges:
- 6 counts of unlawful sale of a schedule II drug (methamphetamine)
- 5 counts of unlawful sale of a schedule IV drug (Xanax)
- Unlawful sale of a schedule I drug (heroin)
- Unlawful possession of a schedule I Drug (heroin)
- Unlawful possession of a schedule II Drug (methamphetamine)
- Unlawful possession of a schedule IV Drug (Xanax)
- Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia