NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A family of three in south Nashville lost their home overnight when it caught fire.
The fire started on Maury Street around 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Two adults and a child were inside when they heard popping in the walls. The residents called 911 and then quickly saw their home go up in flames.
All three people made it out of the house without any injuries.
The American Red Cross is helping them find a place to stay in the meantime.
Firefighters believe the cause of the fire is electrical.