NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Wednesday is being billed as Christmas in July as Amazon and Walmart battle for your business with better bargains than Black Friday.
Amazon announced “Prime Day,” a 24-hour sale for Prime account members only. Amazon is also offering 30-day free trials for new members.
The company says thousands of deals will be coming and going all day.
- Fire HD 7 for $60 off
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV for $115
- Two Nikon COOLPIX cameras for over 50% off
Walmart launched a rival 90-day sale with comparable deals to Amazon’s.
- Apple iPad Mini 2 for $265 (savings of $174)
- Black and Decker Drill & 133 piece Home Project Kit for $50 (savings of $30)
- Toshiba 15.6″ Satellite Laptop for $377 (savings of $253)
Both sales have a limited amount of discounts they will offer on one item.