Media General Broadcast WKRN has a career opportunity for a Digital Content Producer to work on the station’s website, mobile apps and social media platforms.
- Be detail-oriented
- Have a solid digital TV, newspaper or radio news background with experience covering breaking news
- Have a strong understanding of AP style writing
- Understand web and mobile technologies
- Able to develop and implement strategic plans for web and mobile growth
- Proficient on Facebook and Twitter
- Have a strong understanding of social media strategy with a desire to stay on top of the latest trends
- Able to write “clickable” headlines
- Understand SEO
- Be a team player
- Willing to work nights and/or weekends and holidays as needed Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, ENPS or comparable newsroom computer system and Edius or comparable video editing system is a plus.
For consideration: Send resume and cover letter to: WKRN-TV; Attn: Human Resources, 441 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37210 M/F/D/V EOE Pre-employment drug and background screening required. Please tell us how you found out about the job opening. EOE M/F/D/V Pre-employment drug & background screen.
All applicants should also apply online at www.mediageneral.com.