NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Davidson County will host its final low-cost rabies clinics Saturday.
The $10 vaccinations will be available from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at:
- The Fontanel Mansion and Woods Julia Green Elementary
- Inglewood Elementary School
- Norman Binkley Elementary School
- Pennington Elementary School
- Goodlettsville Elementary School
- Sevier Park (Shelters 1-2)
- Metro Animal Care and Control
Microchips are also offered for $25 Saturday at Metro Animal Control located at 5125 Harding Place.
All dogs and cats, six months or older, are required to be vaccinated against rabies and wear their rabies license tag.
For the safety of pets, all animals must be restrained when coming to receive their vaccination. Dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in a carrier.