SPRING HILL, Tenn. (WKRN) – A Publix grocery store and shopping center in Spring Hill were evacuated Wednesday morning due to a gas leak.
It happened at the businesses on Columbia Pike around 11 a.m.
Once the leak was detected, customers were told to exit the building as crews with Atmos Energy worked to find the source of the leak.
The gas was shut off at five different meters and customers were allowed to re-enter the buildings.
Atmos Energy crews repaired the leak around 5 p.m. The gas was then turned back on.