Elementary school evacuated after heater catches fire

DO NOT USE

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Pennington Elementary School in Donelson was evacuated Wednesday afternoon after a heater caught fire.

It happened just before 3 p.m. when a heater inside a wall caught fire, sending smoke into the school.

Firefighters were called to the scene to ensure the scene was safe.

Students were allowed to reenter the building about 45 minutes later.

No one was injured.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s