MURFREESBORO, Tenn. (WKRN) – A Hardee’s restaurant in Murfreesboro caught fire early Christmas morning.
The Murfreesboro Fire and Rescue Department was called to the location at 1851 Memorial Boulevard around 6:45 a.m.
When they arrived they found flames visible through the windows.
Employees used a fire extinguisher to fight the blaze, which was located in the kitchen. Firefighters later put out the remainder of the fire with a chemical extinguisher.
No one was hurt; however, the building does need a heavy cleaning, according to fire officials.
It was unclear whether or not the restaurant would reopen for business Thursday.