Broken gas line sparks small fire at Lower Broad’s Tequila Cowboy

Broken gas line sparks small fire at Lower Broad's Tequila Cowboy (Image 1)

A broken gas line caused a small fire in the kitchen of Tequila Cowboy on Lower Broadway late Wednesday afternoon.

Firefighters initially thought they were responding to a grease fire. After the first fire was extinguished, another small fire started.

Fire crews learned it was a broken gas line after they moved some cooking equipment out of the kitchen.

The fire is now under control.

The building was evacuated as a safety precaution and will likely not reopen for business until Thursday. 

The structure did sustain water damage. 

No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s