Downtown Nashville will experience some changes in traffic flow to accommodate the numerous events and activities that are part of the 2014 CMA Music Festival.
The annual four-day festival will take place Thursday through Sunday, June 5-8, but some road closures will take effect days before the event officially begins.
The closures below will be in effect throughout the festival and are scheduled to be cleared in the early morning hours on Monday, June 9.
Closures beginning Friday, May 30:
- First Avenue from Demonbreun to Church Street
Closures beginning Sunday, June 1:
- 7 a.m. – Broadway from First to Second avenues
- 8 a.m. – The ACME alley from First to Second avenues
Closures beginning Monday, June 2:
- 8 a.m. – Titans Way
- 8 a.m. – Demonbreun from Fourth to Fifth avenues
- 8 a.m. – First Avenue from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Demonbreun
- 8 a.m. – Demonbreun to Commerce Street
Closures beginning Tuesday, June 3:
- 6 a.m. – Broadway from First to Forth avenues
- 3 p.m. – Second Avenue from Demonbreun to Commerce Street
- 3 p.m. – Third Avenue from Demonbreun to Commerce Street
Closures beginning Wednesday, June 4:
- 7 a.m. – Westbound lane of Demonbreun from Forth to Fifth avenues
Closures beginning Thursday, June 5:
- 6 a.m. – Fifth Avenue from Demonbreun to Broadway
- 8 a.m. – Eastbound lane of Sixth Avenue from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Broadway
- 9 a.m. – Fifth Avenue from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Demonbreun
Fifth Avenue will be closed from Korean Boulevard to Demonbreun each day Thursday through Sunday, June 5-8.