Country crooner Keith Urban announced the fifth annual “All for the Hall” concert Monday.
The upcoming concert featuring Urban, Vince Gill, Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood, among others, will be held on Tuesday, May 6 at the Bridgestone Arena.
Tickets go on sale April 4 and range in price from $35 to $50, plus applicable fees.
Proceeds from the “All for the Hall” show benefits the Country Music Hall of Fame.
The annual concert has raised more than $2 million since beginning in 2009.
For more information on the Country Music Hall of Fame, visit their Web site.
Click here for more information on Keith Urban.
- Feb. 21, 2013: Keith Urban announces 'All for the Hall' country music benefit
- Apr. 10, 2012: Urban's 'All for the Hall' benefits country music history
- Apr. 9, 2012: Keith Urban prepares for annual 'All for the Hall' benefit
- Jan. 16, 2012: Keith Urban announces date for postponed benefit concert
- Jan. 12, 2012: Keith Urban returning to stage after vocal surgery
- Nov. 3, 2011: Keith Urban to undergo throat surgery, Benefit concert postponed