An old fraternity house at Tennessee Tech University burned to the ground early Saturday morning in Cookeville.
According to the Herald Citizen, authorities were called to the two-story house located at 158 West 7th Street around 2:25 a.m.
Officials said the fire was fully involved when firefighters arrived to the scene.
The house is considered a total loss. No one was injured.
“All I can release right now is that it's under investigation,” Capt. Daryl Blair of the Cookeville Fire Department told the newspaper.”
Firefighters were on the scene for nearly five hours.
TTU President Phil Oldham stated, “We appreciate the quick, effective response from emergency personnel to contain the fire and protect other community and nearby campus property. We will support our students and faculty who lost personal belongings and precious memories.”
The fire is still under investigation. The cause has yet to be determined.
*The Herald Citizen contributed to this report.