Home for sale in West Meade catches fire

Home for sale in West Meade catches fire (Image 1)
Home for sale in West Meade catches fire (Image 1)

Faulty wiring could be to blame after a home caught fire in West Meade Sunday night.
The fire started just after 6 p.m. on Jocelyn Hollow Road.

When fire crews arrived, smoke was coming from the house, but firefighters managed to put the fire out quickly.

No one was inside the home at the time.

Authorities on the scene told News 2 the house was listed for sale.

blog comments powered by Disqus