Home for sale in West Meade catches fire

Home for sale in West Meade catches fire (Image 1)
Home for sale in West Meade catches fire (Image 1)

Faulty wiring could be to blame after a home caught fire in West Meade Sunday night.
The fire started just after 6 p.m. on Jocelyn Hollow Road.

When fire crews arrived, smoke was coming from the house, but firefighters managed to put the fire out quickly.

No one was inside the home at the time.

Authorities on the scene told News 2 the house was listed for sale.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s