Propane fire destroys Shelbyville home

Propane fire destroys Shelbyville  home (Image 1)
Propane fire destroys Shelbyville home (Image 1)

A propane fire destroyed a Shelbyville home over the weekend.

The Sunday afternoon fire occurred at a home on Moulder Road, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported.

Authorities said the fire was sparked by propane gas, which was being used for heat.

No injuries were reported.

The home is considered a total loss. The homeowner received assistance from the American Red Cross.

*The Shelbyville Times-Gazette contributed to this report.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s