A former Clarksville student pled not guilty to murdering a Massachusetts high school teacher Wednesday morning.
Philip Chism, who is accused in the October 22 death of Colleen Ritzer, a popular teacher at Danvers High School, also plead not guilty to aggravated rape and armed robbery.
Chism, 14, transferred to the Massachusetts high school earlier this year after attending Rossview Middle School in Clarksville for the last three years.
Police have still not released a motive in the slaying.
Chism remains jailed.
- Nov. 22: Documents reveal former Clarksville student cut teacher's throat
- Nov. 21: Former Clarksville student indicted in Mass. Teacher's death
- Oct. 26: Mother of former Clarksville student accused of murder heartbroken
- Oct. 25, 2013: Teen murderer's family may have returned to Tenn., sources say
- Oct. 23: Source: Former Clarksville student killed teacher with box cutter