Wall heater sparks north Nashville house fire

Wall heater sparks north Nashville house fire (Image 1)
Wall heater sparks north Nashville house fire (Image 1)

A wall heater is to blame for a house fire Tuesday afternoon in north Nashville.

The fire broke out around 12:15 p.m. at the home located in the 1900 block of 12th Avenue North.

Joe Rutker was working in the home when he plugged the small heater into the wall.

A short time later, the bottom caught fire.

The fire only damaged a portion of the carpet, and Rutker was not injured.

He told News 2 he found the heater in an old house.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s