A home caught fire in Murfreesboro just before 8 p.m. on Saturday.
The three-story home located in the 2800 block of Craythorne Drive was in flames with heavy smoke shooting from the chimney when crews arrived.
Officials were able to contain the fire from the exterior of the home.
The only person in the home at the time of the fire made it outside before crews were on scene. American Red Cross was called to assist the displaced resident.
One firefighter was transported to Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No other details were released.