Country singer Randy Travis has been discharged from a Texas hospital following a more than three week stay and relocated to a physical therapy facility.
Travis was initially hospitalized after suffering congestive heart failure due to a viral illness.
While in the hospital, Travis, 54, suffered a stroke and had to undergo surgery to remove pressure from his brain.
The Grammy Award-winning singer was surrounded by family and friends while at Baylor Heart in Plano, Texas, including a visit from George Jones' widow, Nancy, who played music for her late husband's longtime friend.
In a statement, Travis' finance Mary Davis thanked fans for their support.
“Thanks to all the fans and friends for your continued prayers and support as Randy continues on the road to recovery,” she said.
It is unclear how long Travis will be at the physical therapy facility.
- July 15, 2013: Doctors: Singer Randy Travis awake after stroke
- July 12, 2013: Randy Travis remains in critical condition, resting comfortably
- July 10, 2013: Randy Travis suffers stroke, undergoes surgery
- July 10, 2013: Doctors say Randy Travis in congestive heart failure
- July 8, 2013: Country singer Randy Travis in critical condition at Texas hospital