A jury found a former Metro police officer not guilty of rape on Wednesday.
Jeffery Poole was initially charged with four counts of rape and one count of official misconduct in 2010.
He was found guilty of the official misconduct charge.
Poole is scheduled to be sentenced in late August. The former officer also has additional charges pending that include patronizing prostitution and aggravated child abuse.
Trial dates have not yet been set for those charges.
- Nov. 11, 2011: Former cop charged with striking teenage son with trophy
- Nov. 2, 2011: Former Metro cop found not guilty of official misconduct
- Sept. 1, 2010: Former Metro cop pleads not guilty to rape charges
- Aug. 12, 2010: Former cop charged in sex crimes out of jail
- Aug. 6, 2010: Decommissioned officer charged in sex crimes while on duty