Country superstar and American Idol winner Carrie Underwood has joined the lineup for Toby Keith's concert benefiting the victims of the deadly Oklahoma tornado last month.
According to The Boot, due to a previous commitment, Underwood will join the benefit via satellite from Tennessee.
The star studded concert will be held on July 6 at the Oklahoma Memorial Stadium and will include performances by Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Willie Nelson and Ronnie Dunn among others.
Proceeds from the concert, which sold out in less than an hour after tickets went on sale, will benefit the United Way of Central Oklahoma Tornadoes Relief Funds.
Donations can be made online or by calling 405-236-8441.
*The Boot contributed to this report.
- June 13, 2013: Toby Keith, Garth Brooks plan Okla. relief concert
- May 24, 2013: Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood coming to aid of Oklahomans
- May 23, 2013: Predators host donation drive for Oklahoma tornado victims
- May 22, 2013: 2 infants among 10 kids killed in Oklahoma tornado
- May 21, 2013: Radio show teams with country artists to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- May 21, 2013: Oklahoma twister a top-of-the-scale EF-5
- May 21, 2013: Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- May 21, 2013: President Obama offers help for Oklahoma tornado victims
- May 21, 2013: Tennesseans working to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- May 21, 2013: Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- May 20, 2013: Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51