Fire breaks out in Warren County family home

Fire breaks out in Warren County family home (Image 1)
Fire breaks out in Warren County family home (Image 1)

A Warren County home went up in flames late Saturday night.
 
Fire officials said the blaze started from a propane leak in a small heater in the home.

The family was able to get out uninjured.

We are told the owners of the home were in the middle of renovating the house.

The Red Cross is helping the family this Sunday.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s