Good Morning America has announced Robin Roberts' return date to the anchor desk.
GMA tweeted that Robin Roberts will return to the show on Wednesday, February 20.
Roberts suffers myelodysplastic syndrome (MSD), a rare blood disease.
Her return date marks five months to the day since she underwent a bone marrow transplant.
Roberts' doctors confirmed her most recent test showed no abnormalities.
A special about Roberts' personal journey will air on a special edition of 20/20 February 22 at 10 p.m.
- Jan. 14, 2013: Robin Roberts plans to return to GMA soon
- Nov. 19, 2012: Robin Roberts reveals she was readmitted to hospital after transplant
- Nov. 5, 2012: Robin Roberts pleas for help for hurricane victims
- Sept. 20, 2012: Robin Roberts thanks viewers on day of marrow transplant
- August 30, 2012: Robin Roberts exits 'GMA' with promise to return
- August 29, 2012: Martina McBride to appear on GMA in support of Robin Roberts
- August 27, 2012: Robin Roberts begins medical leave next week
- July 27, 2012: Robin Roberts to take medical leave from Good Morning America
- June 11, 2012: ABC's Robin Roberts has blood, bone marrow disorder