Chimney fire damages Goodlettsville home

Mom, 4 kids displaced after Maury County house fire (Image 1)

A chimney fire damaged a home early Tuesday morning in Goodlettsville.

The fire was reported just before 7 a.m. in the 3000 block of Patton Branch Road off of Madison Creek Road.

Crews quickly extinguished the flames.

The home suffered minor damage.

No one was injured.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s