Neighbors rescue Kentucky woman from burning home

Neighbors rescue Kentucky woman from burning home (Image 1)
Neighbors rescue Kentucky woman from burning home (Image 1)

A Kentucky woman was rescued from her Christian County home after it caught fire Thursday morning.

According to the Kentucky New Era, the fire sparked around 12 a.m. Midnight at a home on Patton Place in Oak Grove, Kentucky.

A nearby neighbor said the saw the woman hitting a window in her burning home and rushed to help.

He and three other neighbors entered the woman's home through the garage and carried her out.

The woman, who was not immediately identified, was taken to Gateway Medical Center in Clarksville to be treated for her injuries.

No one else was in the home at the time. Officials say the home is a total loss.

No further details were immediately released.

Refresh this page for updates on this story.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s