- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces seedless red grapes, stemmed and cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon minced jalapenos (optional)
- 1/2 cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
- About 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 8-ounce bag baked tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, mix the orange, grapes, red pepper, cilantro, green onions, and jalapeno if using. Stir in the grape juice and lime juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning with more lime juice, if needed.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Makes 2 1/2 cups salsa (serves 4)
Nutrition Per Serving (without chips):
70 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 1g protein, 19g carbohydrate, 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 2g fiber
*Kids will love having this fruity dip with their chips for an afternoon snack. This also makes a great accompaniment for fish or chicken.