Two units were damaged after a chimney fire broke out at a Franklin apartment complex on Thursday afternoon.
The fire was reported around 2:45 p.m. at Viera Cool Springs apartments located at 300 Royal Oaks Boulevard.
Fire officials reported the blaze started in the top of a chimney above two units after an occupant on the first floor started a fire in her wood burning fireplace.
Crews were able to contain the fire to the chimney area. Damages are believed to be around $20,000.
No injuries were reported.
The apartment complex is assisting the displaced residents.