Electrical fire displaces south Nashville family

Electrical fire displaces south Nashville family (Image 1)

A family was displaced from their south Nashville home after an electrical fire sparked overnight.

The fire broke out around 10:15 p.m. Wednesday at a home in the 700 block of Old Glenrose Avenue.

The homeowner told Nashville's News 2 the fire was mostly contained to one room of the home.

He said it caused minor damage, but because it was electrical, crews had to turn off the power to the home.

The Red Cross was called to help the family find a place to stay for the night.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s