ABC's hit television show “Nashville” is scheduled to film on Belmont University's campus early next week.
Students will have the opportunity to observe and participate in the production as crews film on Monday and Tuesday.
Although the specifics of the script have not been revealed, the storyline will incorporate an outdoor concert that will take place on the Quad between the Massey Performing Arts Center and the Belmont Mansion
Student participants are encouraged to wear Belmont attire during the shoot and are asked to be at the Quad from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In addition to shooting the concert scene, closed filming will take place in the Troutt Theater and the Baskin Center.
Shooting is scheduled to wrap up on Tuesday.
Campus officials said they are working to ensure the filming has minimum disruption to daily campus life.
ABC's “Nashville” airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on Nashville's News 2.
- Nov. 29, 2012: ABC's 'Nashville' spotlights historic Ryman Auditorium
- Oct. 31, 2012: 'Nashville' stars credit parents, family for success
- Oct. 24, 2012: 'Nashville' highlights unique Music City locations
- Oct. 10, 2012: ABC's 'Nashville' premieres Wednesday, millions expected to watch
- Oct. 9, 2012: Veteran actress Connie Britton carries major story line on 'Nashville'
- Oct. 8, 2012: ABC's 'Nashville' films inside iconic Music City venues
- Oct. 4, 2012: 'Nashville' TV show puts spotlight on Bluebird Cafe
- October 3, 2012: 'Nashville' debuts next week, Filming continues in Music City
- August 12, 2012: New ABC show 'Nashville' films in town
- July 18, 2012: Local extras needed for ABC's 'Nashville'
- July 12, 2012: ABC's 'Nashville' to hold casting call in Music City
- June 20, 2012: 'Nashville' TV show to start production in July in Music City