Two actors from ABC's new hit television drama will make their debut on the Grand Ole Opry Saturday night.
Actors Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, who portray Scarlett O'Connor and Gunnar Scott on the television show, have two songs on the officials “Nashville” soundtrack which is set to be released on December 11.
Their duets, “If I Didn't Know Better” and “When the Right One Comes Along” will be featured on the upcoming album, alongside songs performed by Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere and Charles Esten.
Darius Rucker, The Charlie Daniels Band, Diamond Rio, John Conlee and Bill Anderson among others are also set to perform on Saturday.
For more information on the Grand Ole Opry, visit Opry.com.
- Nov. 14, 2012: Volunteer audience needed for ABC's 'Nashville
- Nov. 7, 2012: Mansion featured in 'Nashville' for sale for $19.5M
- Oct. 31, 2012: 'Nashville' stars credit parents, family for success
- Oct. 24, 2012: 'Nashville' highlights unique Music City locations
- Oct. 10, 2012: ABC's 'Nashville' premieres Wednesday, millions expected to watch
- Oct. 9, 2012: Veteran actress Connie Britton carries major story line on 'Nashville'
- Oct. 8, 2012: ABC's 'Nashville' films inside iconic Music City venues
- Oct. 4, 2012: 'Nashville' TV show puts spotlight on Bluebird Cafe
- October 3, 2012: 'Nashville' debuts next week, Filming continues in Music City
- August 12, 2012: New ABC show 'Nashville' films in town
- July 18, 2012: Local extras needed for ABC's 'Nashville'
- July 12, 2012: ABC's 'Nashville' to hold casting call in Music City
- June 20, 2012: 'Nashville' TV show to start production in July in Music City