A school bus loaded with students heading to McGavock High School was evacuated Friday morning after the bus's radiator broke.
After the break, the bus started filling with smoke and antifreeze fumes.
Students were evacuated into a parking lot at the intersection of Lebanon Road and Shady Grove Road.
There was another bus close by that picked up the children and took them to the school, on McGavock Pike, less than two miles away.
No one was injured and traffic was not impacted.
Crews were waiting on a mechanic to fix the problem.