Titans head coach Mike Munchak says to “assume” Matt Hasselbeck will start against the Indianapolis Colts Sunday because the team has to make sure Jake Locker's shoulder is healing properly.
Hasselbeck got his second straight win with Sunday's 35-34 victory in Buffalo.
His first win came at home against the Steelers in week six.
Hasselbeck has been the starter since Locker injured his non-throwing shoulder against the Houston Texans on September. He returned to the practice field last week but did not dress for Sunday's game against the Bills.
Kick-off between the Titans and Colts is set for Noon Sunday at LP Field.
- Oct. 17, 2012: Jake Locker's return in sight for Titans
- Oct. 15, 2012: Locker out, Hasselbeck to start Sunday against Bills
- Oct. 8, 2012: Munchak: Jake Locker will miss Steelers game
- Oct. 3, 2012: Jake Locker won't play Sunday in Minnesota
- Oct. 1, 2012: Titans: No structural damage to Jake Locker's shoulder
- Sept. 30, 2012: Titans' QB Jake Locker injures shoulder