Police: Space heater causes house fire

Police: Space heater causes house fire (Image 1)
Police: Space heater causes house fire (Image 1)

Crews are on the scene of a house fire in south Nashville Thursday morning.

Crews responded to the scene shortly before 8 a.m. at a home on Oriel Street off of Glenrose Avenue.

No one was home at the time of the fire.

No injuries were reported.

Officials said a space heater tipped over and was the likely cause of the fire.

Refresh this page for updates on this story.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s