Nashville hotel evacuated after fire sparks

Nashville hotel evacuated after fire sparks (Image 1)
Nashville hotel evacuated after fire sparks (Image 1)

Guests at a Nashville hotel were evacuated for a short time early Monday night after a fire sparked.

The fire was reported around 7 p.m. at Stadium Inn located at 10 Interstate Drive near downtown.

Authorities said the fire was electrical in nature and is believed to have started after a hot tub overflowed onto an electrical box on the floor below.

Around 80 to 90 people were affected. Guests were allowed back into the building after crews cleaned up the scene.

No injuries were reported.

blog comments powered by Disqus