Craig Garber, the main suspect in the Bellevue triple homicide was scheduled to appear in court on Friday. His trial instead has been reset for Oct. 2.
Garber was discharged on Sept. 10 from General Hospital and booked to Metro jail with a bond of $1 million.
Garber, 41, is charged with three counts of criminal homicide for the Sept. 2 stabbing of Michelle Pinkowski, 48, her son, Jonathon Culpepper, 14, and her mother, Marylea Jordan, 71.
Garber was treated for self-inflicted stab wounds.
- Sept. 10, 2012: Suspect charged in triple Bellevue stabbing
- Sept. 8, 2012: Vigil held for 3 Bellevue stabbing victims
- Sept. 6, 2012: Warrants issued against Bellevue triple stabbing suspect
- Sept. 6, 2012: Funeral services set for victims of Bellevue triple stabbing
- Sept. 4, 2012: Bellevue community rallies after family's brutal murder
- Sept. 2, 2012: 3 dead in triple stabbing in Bellevue