Family escapes after fire rips through Mt. Juliet home

Mom, 4 kids displaced after Maury County house fire (Image 1)

A Mt. Juliet family escaped unharmed after their home caught on fire early Tuesday evening.

The blaze broke out in the 600 block of Belinda Parkway just after 6 p.m.

Fire officials told Nashville's News 2 the home was engulfed in flames upon their arrival.

Authorities said the roadway near the home is closed while crews remain on the scene.

Officials said the fire may have sparked in the dryer.

The investigation is ongoing.

No additional information was released.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s