Triple homicide suspect Craig Garber was discharged from General Hospital late Monday afternoon and booked into the Metro jail for the murders of his three Bellevue neighbors earlier this month.
Garber, 41, is charged with three counts of criminal homicide for the September 2 stabbing deaths of Michelle Pinkowski, 48, her son, 14-year-old Jonathan Culpepper, and her mother, 71-year-old Marylea Jordan.
Garber had been hospitalized for treatment of apparent self-inflicted stab wounds.
His bond has been set at $1 million.
Pinkowski, Culpepper and Jordan were laid to rest earlier on Monday.
A candlelight vigil was held Saturday evening at Red Caboose Park in Bellevue.
The stabbings took place at Jordan's home on Beech Bend Drive as Pinkowski's nine-year-old daughter slept on the couch.
The little girl managed to escape uninjured and is staying with family members.
- Sept. 8, 2012: Vigil held for 3 Bellevue stabbing victims
- Sept. 6, 2012: Warrants issued against Bellevue triple stabbing suspect
- Sept. 6, 2012: Funeral services set for victims of Bellevue triple stabbing
- Sept. 4, 2012: Bellevue community rallies after family's brutal murder
- Sept. 2, 2012: 3 dead in triple stabbing in Bellevue